Your budtender will:
- Assist with product selection in a dispensary in Tulsa
- Share anecdotes and the experience of other customers.
- Describe the risks and benefits of administration methods and provide instruction on proper use.
- Describe strains, cannabinoids and terpene profiles.
- Assist in reading laboratory tests.
- Explain how to calculate dosages and read product labels.
- Advise on safe handling and storage of products.
Here is what your budtender can not do (according to law):
- Diagnose any medical conditions.
- Provide medical advice including making medical claims.
- Guarantee how something will affect the body or mood.
- Suggest modifying or eliminating any treatment in place of medical cannabis.
- Open and use actual products when demonstrating use.